Monday, July 22, 2013

The Bro Bar Review



Say hello to man’s new best friend! Perfect for the guy always in a rush, the BRO BAR™ can be used to shower, shave, and shampoo—a triple combo!  The BRO BAR is the 100% vegan, action packed, multi-function soap for men developed by acclaimed waxing salon Stript Wax Bar

Katherine Goldman, celebrity waxologist and founder and owner of Stript Wax Bar, used her expertise in skin care and ingredients along with her first hand experience treating common skin issues among men to formulate a daily use product to combat these issues. The result is a therapeutically indulgent soap that has benefits that keep on giving.  The BRO BAR works into a great lather with natural antiseptic properties that help heal infections, cuts, scrapes and burns — it also has ingredients to moisturize, protect, and soothe irritated skin. One bar, no hassle, great skin and a great scent!  

The BRO BAR ($9) retails at Stript Wax Bar locations throughout California and is available online at AboutTheStyle.com.



I was sent a Bro Bar to try out. I tried it for shaving, showering and washing my hair. It did well for shaving, although I like shaving cream. I would use the Bro Bar if I camped out to save the amount of things I had to bring with me. I used the Bro Bar to wash my hair and I use it everyday to wash in the shower. 

What I like about the Bro Bar is it is an All-Natural soap. We have hard water in Florida, so a good natural soap feels much better on the skin than your average bar you buy at your local store. The name is Bro Bar, but your kids and your wife can use this soap too. It is good enough for the entire family.  Buy a Bro Bar for your next trip, this way you have the soap that can clean every part of your body and you will save a ton of room in your luggage. I'm using this soap right now and I love it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment