Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Leather Nova Leather Cleaner Review


  • So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.

  • This Cleaner Works on Purses, Sofa, Shoes, Car Care, Handbags, Furniture, Apparels, Seat Covers, Bags, Couch, Chair, Gloves, Saddles, Jackets and more - Comes in an 18 oz Bottle - BONUS: The bottle comes with a microfiber towel
  • Made in USA, No harsh detergent or toxic ingredient. Safe for all leather, vinyl & plastic.
  • pH balanced formula, Deeply penetrates the pores of leather to remove dirt, grime and oil.
  • Opens the pores and prepares the leather to be treated with conditioner.


If you have small children, you know it is hard to keep things clean. My daughter is a terror and she is prone to making messes. She forgets to clean up after herself and I am always left with the mess. This is true with our leather sofa. She loves to play on the sofa and she always leaves it a mess. I was sent this Leather Nova leather cleaner free to review. I decided to try the hard job of cleaning my sofa. It has been used and abused by my children and looked the part. The cleaner cleaned stains off my sofa, leaving it looking new again. It was easy cleaning and took mild scrubbing. This is incredible, considering all the messes my daughter made on my sofa. Love this leather cleaner, it really does the job and made my sofa look great.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment