Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Leather Nova Leather Conditioner & Restorer Review

  • So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.


  • The Ultimate Leather Protector for Furniture, Cars, Sofa, Seats, Couch, Jackets, Shoes, Boots, Purses, Saddles & More- Best Water Repellent 8oz Formula
  • USA Made. Water, Snow & Rain Repellent PREMIUM formula.
  • Nourishes, restores and protects all leather and vinyl surfaces. Restores old leather surfaces to near new condition
  • BONUS: Get a Foam Applicator Pad! - Easy application at your fingertips.They offer a full refund if you are not satisfied with their products. 

I got the chance to try this great product for free. I had just recently bought a man's leather bag from a yard sale. I lugged it home and my wife gave me a funny look. It was a bit worse for wear and smelled like cigarettes. I cleaned it up, knowing I needed a leather conditioner and restorer. I spent time rubbing this into this bag and smiled as the beautiful look of the bag began to come back to life. It's not perfect, but it looks sort of like an Indiana Jones bag. I guess all I need is a hat and whip now and I will be able to go on an adventure. The best thing is I tried this product on something I paid three dollars for at a yard sale. Now it looks like a much more expensive bag. Don't know what else I will use it on, but my leather couch might be the next thing I spend some time on. If you want a product that will make your leather stuff look better, try Leather Nova, it will make your leather couch or bag smell and look like leather again. Now my wife no longer gives me a funny look when she sees that old leather bag I bought at a yard sale.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment