Saturday, September 27, 2014

Sari Foods Organic Spirulina Review



  • So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.
  • OPTIMIZE YOUR HEALTH WITH NATURE'S MOST PERFECT MULTIVITAMIN. With over 100 naturally occurring and bioavailable vitamins & nutrients, Sari Foods Spirulina contains more than 60% protein and is a non-synthetic source of iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, beta-carotine, B12, chlorophyll, phytonutrients, antioxidants and essential amino acids (GLA, Omega 3, 6 & 9's).
  • STRENGTHEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM. Organic Spirulina is the most nutrient dense food known to humankind and works miracles in the body by helping to balance your pH and reduce Inflammation - which is the root of most disease. This nutritional content provides protection from colds, flus, other contractable illnesses... & even cancer. It is immuno-amazing!
  • FIGHT AGING & FREE RADICALS. This miracle from the sea has more antioxidant activity than 5 servings of fruits and vegetables and 3900% more beta carotene than carrots, packing a powerful antioxidant punch that promotes skin health and cell regeneration while providing protection from cell-damaging molecules absorbed by the body through pollution, poor diet, injury, or stress.
  • IMPROVE ENERGY, MOOD & METABOLISM. Sari Foods Spirulina elevates your energy by unlocking sugar from your cells so it does not get stored as fat. The deep green color of Spirulina comes from a high concentration of Chlorophyll which absorbs its pure energy from sunlight and is considered nature's most effective energy booster, giving you instant and all-day energy.
  • MAKE THE ORGANIC CHOICE. Sari Foods Spirulina is USDA Certified Organic, which is the most important factor when considering which spirulina is right for you and your family. Grown in natural soda lakes in a remote area that is free of industry and pollution, our spirulina is cultivated with pure desert water from 500m underground. This water is naturally free of environmental contaminants and is naturally rich in minerals and trace elements, making the conditions optimal for spirulina that is both pure and nutrient-dense.

I used this in a smoothie. I put an overflowing tablespoon in the smoothie. The powder is green and has a strong smell. The smoothie turned green, until I added blueberries. Then the smoothie turned almost blue. With taste testing, I noticed I had to add a bit more honey for flavor than I usually do. The smoothie came out tasting good. My kids, my neighbor and I all enjoyed it. This will be a great additive to my healthy diet. I drink smoothies most days, ride my bike and walk. Now I will add this Spirulina Powder to enhance my health. If you have kids, you know they will have to enjoy the taste of the food before they will eat it. This powder from the Sari Foods Company looks and smells funny, but added to a smoothie, it actually tastes great. I continue to perfect the taste of my smoothies and I will play around, getting the best out of this product. I love all the benefits of this powder and hope it will be a great enhancement to my health. We were able to try this great product for free.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment