Wednesday, September 10, 2014

(2 Pack) 6 Foot Extension Cables by Solid Cordz Review


So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.

  • Convenient & Money saving 2-pack
  • Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed & CSA Approved for TOP QUALITY
  • 10 Foot Length for maximum reach for all your Electronics & Power equipment
  • No questions asked Lifetime 100% money back guarantee!
  • Cables are Fully Rated for 125 Volt/13 Amp applications
I needed some extension cords. One, was for my freezer in the garage. I have to plug it into the ceiling of the garage and I needed a good extension cord.. These extension cords are just the right size and they are very solid. They are rated good and have a lifetime guarantee. I consider myself lucky to be able to review them. I looked for extension cords at Walmart and I was surprised how expensive they were. They were not nearly as good as these extension cords. These extension cords are really solid, you can tell they are going to last a long time. These are definitely top quality. I haven't figured out where I will use the second one yet, but I'm sure I will soon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment