Wednesday, October 15, 2014

InstaNatural Stretch Mark & Scar Cream Review



  • So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.
  • DIMINISHES APPEARANCE OF EXISTING STRETCH MARKS & SCARS - Reduce current "tiger strips" and scars with our powerful cream that will heal the skin to fade away those reddish-blue stripes on the body. Helps restore skin tone and texture for a more even appearance.
  • PREVENT NEW ONES FROM FORMING - Not only can you fade away current blemishes with this powerful cream, but also you can prevent new ones from forming. This prevention cream strengthens and protects against future marks, and makes it harder for the skin to stretch beyond its limit.
  • POWERFUL & NOURISHING HYDRATION - Our body cream moisturizer is full of natural and organic ingredients - such as Vitamin C, Cocoa Butter, Rosehip Oil, & Mango Butter - that provide unsurpassed hydration and moisture to nourish your skin. Use all over the body, even hands and feet, to get softer, suppler skin.
  • FOR MEN & WOMEN - Stretch marks are a common occurrence on both men and women. For women, more than half will accumulate them during pregnancy, most likely on their tummies and stomachs. Our topical cream is perfect to use whether it is during pregnancy or after birth. For men, apply it on common trouble spots, such as the abdomen, chest, arms and shoulders.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.

I have a pretty good scar on my side from a major surgery I had last year. I have been using InstaNatural Stretch Mark & Scar Cream on it to see what happens. I don't expect the scar to disappear, but I hope to fade it enough to make me happy. This product is slowly fading the scar. I believe that in a couple of weeks, it will be to the point where I will be happy with the results I can already see it works. I can see a small difference every time I use the product. The product is easy to use and I like the ingredients the company used to make it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment