Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sano Vitamin C Serum Review


  • So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.
  • Vitamin C Serum With Triple Action Anti-Aging Ingredients
  • Stable Serum Made in the USA in an FDA Certified Facility
  • Anti Aging Antioxidant Vitamin C with Hyaluronic Acid
  • Helps With Hyperpigmentation, Melasma, Wrinkles and Collagen
  • ★ FREE Vitamin C Eye Cream ★ Our Top Selling Eye Gel retails for $35 on its own, but are giving it to you FREE with your Vitamin C Serum purchase because we are committed to you getting the BEST SKIN possible.
  • TOP SELLING VITAMIN C SERUM WITH FREE $35 VALUE EYE TREATMENT BONUS 

    Our product has been scientifically formulated to provide AMAZING RESULTS. While other brands offer just 18% Vitamin C or less, our serum contains 20% Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid.

    SPOILER ALERT!! - AVOID THIS ONE INGREDIENT


    The general public has been misinformed. Vitamin C Serum that contains WATER as the main ingredient in its formulation makes the most important ingredient, the Vitamin C compound, not work. Water oxidizes Vitamin C, and making it ineffective, and potentially harmful to your face. IF YOU LOOK ON AMAZON YOU WILL NOTICE THAT MOST OF THE SELLERS WATER AS A MAIN INGREDIENT IN THEIR PRODUCT-THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT!

    With any topical serum, the more potent the Vitamin C compound, the the better it is. That's why Sano Naturals heat seals all of its Vitamin C Serums, ensuring minimal contact with oxygen. We use an Organic Herbal Infusion, Hyaluronic Acid Organic Aloe (NOT REGULAR WATER). Many sellers also use Alcohols (ie Propylene Glycol) and Added Fragrance in their Serums. These ingredients irritate and dry out skin. Sano Naturals Vitamin C Serum uses ONLY Naturally and Organically Derived Components that are best for your skin.
    BACKED BY SCIENCE - We have done all the research so you don't have to. Our formulation of:

    - 20% Vitamin C (most stable Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)

    - Hyaluronic Acid

    - Organic Aloe

    Means a 100% Unmatched Skin Care Experience -backed by our No-hassle, Money-Back Guarantee.



If you are looking at this, you are trying to get rid of wrinkles, spots or rough aged skin. My wife tried this product and she noticed softer skin after the first use. You only use a little, it goes a long way and makes your skin look and feel younger. If you have the chance to looker younger and have healthier skin, take the chance, you will be glad you did. The product is reasonable and is guaranteed to work for you. This vitamin c serum works good for my wife and i'm sure it will work good for you.  It is great to know what you are putting on your skin and how to do it correctly. My wife got rid of a wart with Vitamin C Serum. She also has an old scar that is slowly fading from using it. She's had it so long, she has no idea where she got it in the first place. Vitamin C Serum is doing wonders for her skin. I'm wondering if it works on boils, which I am going to try today to see what the results will be. This is a miracle cure as far as I am concerned. It won't make you younger, but it will make your skin look younger. Update-Day two of using Vitamin C Serum on my two boils=the pain is gone and some of the swelling has stopped. I will continue to use it to see if this product will actually take boils away.

Okay, so I put vitamin C serum on two boils under my right arm, underarm. After two days, the swelling and burning went away, thankfully. I continued to put the vitamin C serum on the boils and they slowly vanished. This is the coolest stuff they ever made. My wife is now putting it on a boil that she has and it is working for her too. Receiving the free Vitamin C Eye Cream was a great added bonus

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment