Friday, October 24, 2014

Predator Guard Scare Tape - Bird Repellent Tape Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product

  • USED BY FARMERS & PROPERTY OWNERS AROUND THE WORLD - Predator Guard Scare Tape frightens birds and other daytime predators and keeps them far away from your gardens, crops, property, boats & docks.
  • SCARE TAPE USES VISUAL AND SOUND EFFECTS TO SCARE BIRDS AND OTHER ANIMALS AWAY - Visual Deterrent: material shimmers and shines in the sunlight, reflecting light in all directions and disorienting nuisance birds & animals. Sound Deterrent: Scare Tape creates a metallic noise as it flaps in the wind, adding an additional threatening sound to keep pest birds & animals away
  • SIMPLE, EFFECTIVE, LONG-LASTING - Easy to install - tie 3' strips to poles or stakes, hang from rafters, wrap around plants - install in any area with access to light &/or wind
  • HUMANE, ECO-FRIENDLY - SCARE TAPE is proven to help wildlife and pest bird populations by causing them to migrate to more natural habitat areas where they are free from harm.
  • GUARANTEED PROTECTION FROM DAMAGE CAUSED BY BIRDS AND WILD ANIMALS - 2 inch x 100 foot roll covers 4000 square feet of area

I was happy to be able to review this scare tape for free. I have a large lake behind my house. We have lived here for ten years and the ugly ducks love to use my porch for their toilet. I don't know why we have to have the ugly ducks and I don't know why they like my house. Anyway, I put this scare tape in the area where they like to do their thing. The stuff works great. It makes enough noise to keep them running to the neighbors house. I think the glare has something to do with it too. I am happy to get rid of the ducks. I have a feeling my neighbor is going to ask me to borrow some because the ducks like him now. It's odd how these ducks like to stay in a particular area. I'm just glad they no longer like my area. Finally, the years of cleaning up duck crap is over.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment