Friday, October 31, 2014

SimplyBeautiful Deluxe Chrome Shaving Bowl With Lid Review



The Deluxe Chrome Shaving Bowl With Lid by SimplyBeautiful comes shipped securely. I saw one review on Amazon, where the person said the top was stuck on. This is odd, considering the top and base are shipped in plastic and sealed separately. I had another company send me shaving soap which fits into this shaving bowl perfectly. The chrome shaving bowl looks much better than the plastic bowl I have been keeping my shaving soap in. Now, I just need a company to send me a shaving brush to make the full set. The shaving bowl looks just like the picture. It is solid and looks very nice. It's made in Taiwan, which is better than China, but I would rather have a US product. I was given this product free, for my honest opinion. This item would make a nice gift for that someone that has nearly everything.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment