Thursday, October 16, 2014

Organics Mishri Rock Sugar Candy Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product

Ingredients
100% USDA Organic Cane Sugar Crystals

The word "Jiva" means lifeAt Jiva Organics, we are a small family business driven by care and respect for life - be it people or the environment around us. As a result, Jiva Organics source products that are completely natural, certified organic and grown with the underlying philosophy that promotes sustainability of mother Earth for the present and future generations. Organic farms we work with are untouched by modern toxic input to produce pure and natural spices and grains of the highest quality, that result in delicious, healthy meals for you and your family. Jiva Organics - it's a simple choice that makes a big difference.


We were lucky enough to be able to try this organic rock candy for free, the opinions are our own. 
This rock candy is sweet and delicious. It reminds me of the fairs, where I walked into the old-fashioned candy stores. My kids also love the taste of the candy. This is actually the first time they ever tried rock candy. I like that it is organic. When I first heard organic (years ago), I wondered why it was important. We went to an organic store yesterday and my wife bought four apples. It is hard to buy good tasting apples in Florida. The difference between store bought and organic is the organic is natural and the store bought has a bunch of additives that often mess up the taste or your system. Love the candy and enjoyed this fun review. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment