Thursday, October 9, 2014

Surpahs Dual-S Body Fat Scale Review


  • So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.

  • Beautiful Twin-S Electrode design, high tempered glass platform
  • 4 G-Sensors supports high precision body weight measurement up to 330 lb/150 kg
  • Latest Bio Impedance Analysis (BIA) technology with 4-electrode measurement to support reliable estimates on the percentage of body fat, body water, muscle & bone mass, and kcal.
  • Extra large nice blue backlight LCD screen
  • Automatic identify up to 4 users, powered by 4xAAA batteries (included). 100% satisfaction guarantee
This multi-function digital body fat scale provides accurate body weight measurement and tracks body fat, total body water, muscle mass, bone mass, and kcal. It hold up to 4 user profiles, 11x9.6 inches retangle high tempered glass platform and 0.90" (23mm) thickness, sleek, low-profile, moden design and its ability to monitor personal fitness levels, it is a perfect tool for any family.
BIA Technology and Accurancy
With the latest 4 G-Sensors it provides high precision body weight measurement. It is enabled by the latest Bio Impedance Analysis (BIA) technology with 4-electrode measurement to estimate the percentage of body fat, body water, and muscle & bone mass. BIA is considered reasonably accurate for measuring groups, or for tracking body composition in an individual over a period of time, but is not considered sufficiently accurate for recording of single measurements of individuals. In recent years technological improvements have made BIA a more reliable and therefore more acceptable way of measuring body composition under most conditions, as the BIA is based on body water balance, your state of hydration can impact the level of accuracy. Overall the BIA provides an inexpensive, reliable way to estimate and track body fat level.
Specifications
Size: 11x9.6x0.9" / 280x245x23mm
Weight Capacity: 150 kg / 330 lb 
Weight Unit: kg /lb
Weight Graduation: 0.1 kg / 0.2 lb
Body Fat Graduation: 0.1%
Battery: 4xAAA
4 Users profile memory
Sense-ON, Auto-OFF 
Low battery indication 
Over load indication

This scale was sent to me for free, the opinions are m own. This is a great scale for me. I am fifty and I am watching my weight. I am also working out and trying to keep in the best shape I possibly can. I love that it also measures your body fat. There is no hiding any facts from this scale. My wife is also exercising and trying to lose a few pounds. This scale will keep tract of both of our weights individually. I love how it looks and how easy it is to use. You can buy this scale on Amazon, and use it if you are also keeping track of your weight. You can program up to four people into this scale, which is very cool. It will be my friend as I try to lose a few pounds and keep in good shape. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment