Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Prostate Support & Urinary Tract Health by LES Labs (60 capsules) Review




So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product

  • Supports healthy prostate function.
  • Helps to reduce bladder discomfort and promote urinary flow.
  • Supports urinary tract health.
  • Natural formula with saw palmetto, pygeum bark and beta-sitosterol.
  • Take just 1 capsule daily. 100% money-back guarantee.
Safety Information
Keep out of reach of children. Those undergoing treatment for a medical condition should consult a physician before taking this supplement.

Ingredients
Saw Palmetto Extract, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract, Beta-Sitosterol, Nettle Root Extract, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Lycopene. Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide

Directions
Take one (1) capsule daily or as recommended by a physician.


I was happy to be able to try this product for free, the opinions are my own. I have had trouble with this area of my body. I had a big Diet Pepsi habit and I got myself some kidney stones. I quit my habit, but still had some problem. This medicine actually helps my body work like it's supposed to work. After three days, I go like I should go and have no other problems. Yes, I did quit my habit, but this is a good supplement to keep things working properly. I like that it does not have a flavor and is made out of natural ingredients.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.







No comments:

Post a Comment