Monday, October 6, 2014

Dr Song Rosehip Oil Review



  • So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.
  • 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Virgin Rosehip Seed Oil
  • Specially processed to preserve its natural cosmetic qualities, which includes containing high amounts of essential fatty acids, particularly linoleic and linolenic.
  • Bottled in glass and comes with a no hassle 365 day money back guarantee!! You don't even have to return the bottle!

We were able to try out Dr. Song Rosehip Oil for free. My main focus with Dr. Song Rosehip oil is my hands. I have been having trouble with my hands due to arthritis. my hand swell up and hurt enough to bother me all day. I heard that rosehip oil would help relief the discomfort. I have been trying it for a week and it really helps. The arthritis makes my hands feel swollen and the rosehip oil relieves the swelling. I have used other products to try to help my hands and this is the first one that is really working for me. I will continue to use Dr. Song Rosehip oil when I have to deal with this problem I have with my hands. It seems like the older I get, the more I have to deal with the problem. When I opened the bottle, I spilled some because my hands hurt so bad. The color was maybe tan. When the rosehip oil touched my skin, I felt an immediate soothing affect. It has a very light slight odor, but I cannot even imagine explaining what it smells like. The most important thing to me is it makes my hands feel much better and also makes them feel softer. I am glad it is a big bottle because I am sure I will be using every drop of this great product. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment