Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Personalized Children's Book Review From KD Novelties



  • So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.

Personalized childrens books are innovative and exciting. From the moment your child opens one of our story books and see their name woven into the story line, a magical adventure begins. Your Child is the STAR of Each Story!® Personalized books will not only encourage children to read, it enhances their self esteem and self image because they are the stars of the stories. 

When you give the gift of personalization you instill a life long love of reading and learning. Browse through our titles and discover the magic that our personalized story books and gifts can bring to your loved one. Our personalized stories for kids feature popular characters that children love.




My daughter Khloe loves to read. One day, she couldn't read a word, a week later, she was reading books without a problem. Khloe had a chance to review her choice of a personalized children's book from KD Novelties

The process of ordering the book was easy and fun. Khloe picked the dinosaur book and it arrived in the mail very quickly. I noticed the book was a little small, but is a well-made hard covered children's book. I opened the book and was happy to see that the word were large and easy to read. The story was fun and the personalization gets your child interested immediately.

Khloe read the book three times in a matter of an hour. She thought it was cool to have her name and the entire family's names within the pages of the book. I can see where the personalization makes children want to read the book. Even my ten year old son was interested in reading the book. How can you not like a book, when the story is about your family? This was a fun book to receive and I am sure my daughter will keep it as her very special book. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment