Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Green Tree Life Science Premium Green Tea Extract Review


  • So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.
  • We offer one of the highest quality free tea extracts on the market , not all green tea supplements are the same.
  • Green tea extract supplements have been used to assist with weight loss because of it's natural fat burning properties
  • 70% Polyphenol Catechins - These are green teas greatest benefits
  • You are satisfied or you don't pay , 100% money back guarantee

Premium Green Tea Extract Supplement 500mg

Green tea is one of the healthiest supplements in the world. It has been used for centuries.It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body.
This includes improved brain function, fat loss, and may lower the risk of illness and diseases. 
  
- Green Tea Has Been Used For Years To Burn Fat and Lose Weight

- It is loaded with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which function as powerful antioxidants thus reducing free radicals in the body

-  Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), which has been studied to treat various diseases and may be one of the main reasons green tea has such powerful medicinal properties


I am not one of those people who use pills to lose weight. I used this to see if it worked. I found that my hunger pains were gone and my energy level went up. I have used this product for three days (so far) and lost three pounds. I exercise a lot (which would be part of it) but I do have trouble because I have a huge appetite. I am an in the stands beer vendor and I crave food every minute I am working. This green coffee been extract actually took those hunger pains away. I do notice I am very hungry when the pill wears off. I will keep using this because I wanted to lose ten pounds anyway. I want to see if it continues to work for me. So far, so good, the experiment worked.

It is great to try this product out for free and yes the opinions are my own. I checked into this product and I like the antioxidant value even better than the weight loss potential. During the winter months, I catch all kinds of things from my children while they are in school. I will continue to take this product to enhance my health. Here's to good health.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment