Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Display-Sheet Makeup Bag Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product


This drawstring bag with display sheet makes it easy to find what you're looking for. Open the bag, pull out the loose end of the display sheet, and pour the bag's contents onto it so you can look through them. When you've found what you need, just lift the display sheet and slide the rest of the items back into the bag! 

Sleek, durable nylon fabric makes this a great storage device for any range of small items that might be otherwise difficult to organize! 

If you get one of these bags, make sure you keep the directions. This bag looks like nothing when you open the package. I showed it to my wife and she agreed. She is not impressed with the bag It is very small and doesn't look like it will hold much makeup. My wife followed the directions and put the bag together like it supposed to be. It does hold a lot of makeup, considering the small size. She is not sure if she likes it, but we will see if this grows on her. We did agree that this bag would be a great travel bag when on vacation. My wife can put most of her makeup in it and save room in our luggage. If your wife is like mine, those vacation bags get really heavy. We will use this on our next vacation and see how it holds up. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment