Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Glow Stick Bracelets - 100 Bracelets Review



  • So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.
  • The best quality - Long lasting - Super Bright - Durable
  • Create super bright glowing bracelets, necklaces, glasses and more!
  • Includes 100 units - 8" long premium quality glow bracelets
  • Fresh from the factory- Ultra bright and long lasting!
  • Non-toxic and CPSIA Compliant - Premium Quaility
Super Glow Stick Bracelets
The best brand of glow sticks on the market. You will receive 1 tube of 100 luminescent light bracelets. Each tube contains of 5 colors -- Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, and Pink. Your order will also contain 100 connectors so you can hook the ends together to make bracelets and necklaces.
Once they start glowing, The Super Glow brand glow bracelets will last you all night. They will glow super bright for 8 - 10 hours. Then, they will start to fade out but may continue to emit some light for up to 36 hours. These glow bracelets are fresh from the factory.
They were manufactured just a few weeks ago and guaranteed to be fresh when you receive them. Can't use them all in one night? They have a shelf life of 2 years prior to activation.



I am glad my eight year old daughter Khloe is creative with these kind of things. I mean I write, but when it comes to anything creative. She even had to find the connectors for me. I am sitting here and trying to figure it out, but it is obviously too easy. Now, I am happy for these glow sticks. We will be using them during Halloween and the special events at Legoland, Florida. My kids are using them tonight for night lights in their rooms. To me, that is a very unique way to use a glow stick. We are using them sparingly because we have so many plans for them. I know they last for 8-10 hours, but I don't want to use them up all at once. My daughter is thinking about the many shapes she will eventually put them into. It is really fun to be able try out and review these for free. When you order these glow sticks, they come in the mail very fast. When I opened them, I was a little surprised that it was the glow sticks because of the delivery speed. If you get a hold of these, your kids are going to have some fun.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment