Friday, October 31, 2014

Jiva Organics USDA Organic Turmeric Powder (Curcumin) Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.

Organic turmeric (cur cumin) powder - Turmeric is becoming more popular throughout the world, and is used in a number of different ways. In the past, Turmeric was used in many types of curries and dishes. Now, Turmeric is often used in beauty products, facial packs, as a supplement for health, and more. Our Turmeric contains 3-4% cur cumin which is the standard for high quality turmeric. Our turmeric is grown in India, from pure, organic farms. Our Jiva Organic Turmeric Powder is ground from the best available, certified USDA Organic Turmeric. The word "Jiva" means life. At Jiva Organics, we are small family business driven by care and respect for life - be it people or the environment around us. As a result, we source products that are completely natural, certified organic and grown with the underlying philosophy that promotes sustainability of Mother Earth for the present and future generations. Organic farms we work with are untouched by modern toxic inputs to produce pure and natural spices and grains of the highest quality, that result in delicious, healthy meals for you and your family . It's a simple choice that makes a big difference.



I asked my wife about Turmeric Powder because I had no idea what it was. She told me, she had just bought some and used it in her Filipino recipes. I told her Jiva Organics was going to send us some free in exchange for our opinion. She was happy to know about it. We received the product quickly and my wife was very happy that the product is organic. I know some people use this spice for health reasons, but to my wife it is pure cooking. She likes the taste and quality of this product. You get quite a good size bag, so my wife and her friends will be able to cook many meals with this spice. I like some of the foods, as long as I don't have to look a fish in the face before I eat it. This is a great product and a great price.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment