Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Simple Health Magnesium Citrate Powder Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product

  • MAGNESIUM IS A VITAL MINERAL FOR NUMEROUS PROCESSES IN THE HUMAN BODY, AND IS ESSENTIAL TO STAY HEALTHY, ACTIVE AND STRONG.
  • Pure powder is more easily absorbed and effective than tablets. no flavouring
  • Improves Sleep and Relaxes Muscles. Improves bone, teeth and muscle strength.
  • Alkalizes the body and Helps Female Wellbeing, Aids Metabolism and Energy Production
  • Powder easily dissolves in Liquid, Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, sugar-free, Soy-free, Yeast-free - MONEY BACK GUARRANTEE www.simplehealthco.net/magnesium-citrate-pure-powder
Trouble sleeping? Tight muscles? Cramps? Constipation? Magnesium is a vital mineral for numerous processes in the human body, and is essential to stay healthy, active and strong.
- Aids metabolism and energy production
- Improves sleep
 by balancing melatonin and the stress hormone and aids in body temperature regulation. It also balances serotonin, which relaxes the nervous system. Helps relieve stress, panic attacks, anxiety and depression. 
- Relaxes muscels, relieving cramps and migraine. Another pleasant side effect is increased flexibility. 
- Female wellbeing, reduces PMS and menopause symptoms. 
-Alkalizes the body, balances the body's pH, reduces lactic acid after exercise, hydrates and helps relieve constipation and cleanses the body of toxins. 
- Improves bone, teeth and muscle strength, helps the body utilize calcium properly.

Simple Health Magnesium Citrate is a Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
IT DOES NOT CONTAIN: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, or preservatives. It will not cause diarrhea or dizziness if taken with or after food.


I have trouble sleeping, muscle cramps and migraines. I felt I was lucky to be able to try this product for free. I like that it does not contain ingredients that will hurt me. I also love that it is in powder form. This way, I just take a spoon full and throw it into my smoothie. I don't even taste the product. This is one of those products I will use after I exercise. I have dealt with the above problems and even anxiety. The container holds a good amount of product that will last me for awhile. In the past, I was afraid to try products like this because of what they may have put into them. I don't have to worry about this product and can enjoy all the benefits from it. Fibromyalgia runs in my family, so this product will be used to ease the pain from that and other things.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment