Monday, February 27, 2012

How To Become A Radical Christian Punk


Yes, I am one of those radical Christians. You might as well call me a Christian punk. I refuse to conform to the ways of the world. I will follow what Jesus told me to do in the Bible. He is my savior and He gave me life. Jesus is the reason I became a Christian. You can make funny of me and my ways. You can make rules and laws that affect my life. It does not matter because I will be a Christian punk until the day I die. What Is A Christian Punk?
A Christian punk does not conform to the ways of the world. I do not have any body piercings. I do not have any tattoos. This is my choice. Not all Christian people go without piercings and tattoos. This does not make them less of a Christian than I am. I am a Christian punk because I have my own style of clothing. I could care less what is in and what is out. My style is part of what makes me a Christian punk. I am a Christian punk because I listen to my kind of music. My music happens to be Christian. My favorite group is Skillet. I may be forty-six years old, but you can still see me bopping my head to the tunes coming out of my car stereo. I am a Christian punk and I am proud of it.
A Christian punk does not conform to the ways of the world. I do not believe in abortion. I believe it is wrong and I believe abortion is murder. Yes, I am radical. Yes, I am a Christian punk. I believe in the sanctity of marriage. I believe marriage is between one man and one woman. I believe homosexual marriage is wrong. I do not hate gay people, but I believe their lifestyle is wrong. I am a Christian punk. Call me it if you want to. I do not do drugs to help me through my day. I seldom gamble because I believe it is a waste of time and money. I hardly ever have an alcoholic beverage. I never get drunk. I am a radical Christian punk. This is my lifestyle. My lifestyle does not conform to the beliefs of the world.
A Christian punk does not conform to the ways of the world. I will greet you with "merry Christmas" during the Christmas season. You will not hear me say happy holidays because I am a Christian punk. I believe Christianity is the only religion that leads to heaven. I do not hate other religions. I do not want to remove Muslims off the face of the earth. I know Muslims want to remove Christian's off the face of the earth. I will not shove my Christianity down your throat. However, I will not conform to your ways. I am a radical Christian punk.
How Do You Become A Radical Christian Punk?
• Ask Jesus to forgive you for your sins-everybody had sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Jesus came down to earth as a man, he was perfect. Jesus died on the cross to forgive all of our sins and He rose from the grave (three days later) and defeated death.
• Become a baptized believer-different churches believe baptism is done in different ways. Some churches sprinkle or pour water over a person's head. The correct way to be baptized is by being completely immersed into water. Baptism is an act of obedience to God.
• Live your life as a Christian. People around you will call you one of those radical Christian people. Don't worry about it. You could go one step further and be like me. I am a radical Christian punk. I do not conform to the ways of the world. This is what Christianity is. Christian people are not without sin. We all sin and fall short of the glory of God. However, a Christian is covered by the blood of Jesus. Our sins are forgiven. Living the Christian life is hard, but living it as a radical Christian punk makes it a little bit easier. As a radical Christian punk you realize the world is not going to look at you as a Christian (Christ like) person. The world will make fun of your lifestyle as a Christian. They will persecute you because you are a Christian.
• Live knowing this life is not the end. All people will live into eternity. The Christian person will go to heaven. We do not go to heaven because we are better than anybody else. The Christian person goes to heaven because of the blood of Jesus Christ. Without Him we are nothing. The non-Christian's destiny is a different place. It is a place where there will be an eternity of suffering.
Yes, I am one of those radical Christians. You might as well call me a Christian punk. I refuse to conform to the ways of the world. I will follow what Jesus told me to do in the Bible. He is my savior and He gave me life. Jesus is the reason I became a Christian. You can make funny of me and my ways. You can make rules and laws that affect my life. It does not matter because I will be a Christian punk until the day I die.
Radical Christian punk-
Radical-because our country believes everything Christians do is radical
Christian-because Jesus died on the cross from the dead and arose after three days, defeating death. He is our savior. He made us Christians.
Punk-different in every way-not normal-weird-odd.......

No comments:

Post a Comment