Friday, February 10, 2012

Nordic Naturals Review and Contest

Nordic Naturals sent me some of their omega oil supplement samples. Nordic naturals is the leading supplier of omega oil supplements in the natural products industry. They sent me a bottle of Ultimate Omega-D3 and other various samples including a little eco bag and a pen.

I know Omega-D3 is good for you especially when you are a middle-aged man like myself. What is cool about the Nordic Naturals Company is their products are natural and free of contaminants like murcury, lead, PCB's, etc. The vitamin doesn't smell or taste like fish. Trust me, if it tastes or smells like fish, this guy is not going to get it past his lips. They make their products in Triglyceride form which means it is a natural molecular form for proven increased absorption and results. They are also tested by a third-party and they practice responsible fishing and production to protect both land and sea.

The Nordic Naturals Company have products for children, adults and even pets. Their vitamins are fresh and are the best in the market. I think their products are essential for the health of your entire family. You want to stay healthy for your children, take the best vitamins in the market, that are free from contaminants and will keep you ready for any activity you want to try.

 Right now, the Nordic Naturals Company is running a contest. They would like all of us to enter their contest.
(Nordic Naturals What's Essential contest)Check out their contest and try to win a prize.


Check this cool company out on Twitter and on Facebook

I will enter the Nordic Naturals What's Essential Blogger's Contest What is essential to me is staying in good health so I can spend valuable time with my children and family. When my children do things, I want to be there cheering them on. I want to be there for every exciting moment of their lives and I want to be in good health. Enter the contest and tell us what is essential to you.


Nordic Naturals has given me this product to review. I was not given the product in exchange for a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment