Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What I would Do If I Went Back To College to Earn my Masters in Business Administration

Sometimes I wish I could go back to college full time and get my masters in business administration. I remember when I was young, I went to college for five years and still I did not get my degree. I picked up 114 credit hours, but none of it made up into an associates or bachelors degree. If I went back to school, I could get my bachelors within a year and keep working for my masters in business administration.

I made too many mistakes when I was in my twenties and in college. I took out student loans, I did not proclaim a major and I fooled around too much. I took too many courses that were enjoyable, but did not add up to a degree. If I had to do it all over again, I would have a better plan.

If I went back to college today, I would do some things different. I would figure out a major before I decided on my classes. I would check for financial aid  and see if there were any grants and scholarships that would help me out financially. I would choose a school that is proven in my particular degree and I would stay away from college loans. I would spend more time studying and less time fooling around. If I went back to college today, I would be not quit until I earned the degree I wanted.


disclaimer:
I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog for denver mba and
was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment