Friday, February 24, 2012

Mommy and Daddy Bloggers Love Promotional Items

Recently, I was sent a pen by a promotional company. The pen looked professional and had my website name on it. Most importantly, the pen wrote good and looked good. It is one of those pens everybody likes and they try to find a way to borrow it from you. You know the borrow where you never get it back. I like promotional items like this pen because they look good, are cool and make an interesting gift for your clients and your friends.

Promopeddler.com is a fun site that is loaded with cool promotional products. They have anything from pens to volley balls and sports bottles. They even have airplanes, totes and flashlights. They have a nice assortment of promotional toys, clothing, candy and more. Promopeddler.com is a company who can help you promote any type of company brand through giveaways. I will be signing up and will ask for a sample product myself. Their website is easy to navigate and find the promotional product you want to check out for your company.

As a giveaway blogger, I love getting promotional products in my mailbox everyday. It is even cooler when a product comes to your house with your website name imprinted on it. I love my pen and when people see it they will ask me about my website. I will tell them how to get the same kind of product with their website brand imprinted on it. Promotional items are fun and Promopeddler.com has every kind of promotional item for every kind of company. Check them out and you will be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment