Monday, February 6, 2012

Dealing With The High Cost of Insurance

I'm not too happy about my Auto Insurance in Florida. I was rear-ended and the driver of the other car was uninsured. He was drunk, he was illegal and he decided he was not going to pay. I had to pay the bill with higher auto insurance for the past three years. I finally changed my insurance, but the cost is still high as far as i'm concerned the insurance laws suck.

Homeowners Insurance isn't much better. We pay far too much insurance for houses that are dropping their values by the day. I found out that much of the high cost of insurance has to do with the people who scam insurance companies out of money. Florida seems to be at the top of the list when it comes to these types of people. It is a shame that people rip off insurance companies and make our costs higher than they need to be.

People cause car accidents on purpose so they can collect on insurance and leave the rest of the honest people with the bill. When I read about this stuff it makes me mad, but it also makes me want to connect myself to a good honest insurance company.

Prime Insurance Agency is one of those companies you can trust with your insurance needs. Speak to them and they will hook you up with the insurance company who is right for you. This company will help you save money on all of your insurance needs. Give them a chance to help you make the right choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment