Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Smurfette Girl's Costume Review

We had the chance to review the Smurfette Girl's Costume from Halloweenadventure.com company sent us the costume very quickly and my girl Khloe just had to try it on. I stalled her for a couple of days, but she was excited. I noticed the costume was of good quality, looked great and fit perfectly. Sometimes you have a little trouble with costumes when you buy them online, but there was no problem here. Khloe loves Smurfette Girl's Costume and plans on wearing it on Halloween. My children really love the variety of Smurf Costumes on their site.


Khloe had a blast with this costume and she plans to have more fun with it on Halloween. It will be a unique Halloween because I will be wearing a Walking Dead mask (Which I will receive to review) Khloe will wear the Smurfette costume and Kyle will decide soon on what he will wear. It will likely be something boyish/filled with action. You really need to check this place out for your Halloween costumes. They have great costumes that fit well and are decent prices you can afford.

We received this costume to review, the opinions are our own......

No comments:

Post a Comment