Monday, October 21, 2013

Silly Souls Cute Baby Clothes Review




Photo

My sister-in-law had a new baby girl next week. Her name is Sophie and she is very pretty. This cute little baby. This little girl came into this world with a full head of hair. This is the first baby for my sister-in-law and her husband. The mom had a C-Section, so it took her a little longer to get back on her feet.

If you are like our family, you believe every baby is a miracle from God. I have three children and each one of them are still very precious to me. Silly Souls sent me this cute little outfit that baby Sophie is wearing. It fits perfectly and is very cute.  

The company gave us a choice of pink or black. Pink fits much better with a little baby girl. Silly Souls have some fun and unique outfits you can buy for somebody in your family who just had a baby. My sister-in-law and her husband are planning another baby in the future and I hope to find some more fun/cute outfits for their next baby too. My wife and I bought them a bunch of clothes for their baby and this gift was the cutest in the bunch.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment