Sunday, October 6, 2013

Scott's Liquid Gold Dust N' Go Review



I was given the chance to review Scott's Liquid Gold Dust N' Go. The container contains 20 pre-moistened cloths to dust wood and other things in your home. I decided to use the pre-moistened cloth on the wooden floors in my living room. The reason for this is my children are always spilling things on the floor and making it tough to clean. I wanted to see how tough these cloths are and how well they cleaned. I was surprised in a few ways. The cloths cleaned well, they did not leave smudges and each cloth actually lasted a long time. If you have wood floors, you know how hard it is to find a product that does the job. I also noticed the company had other wood products and I wanted to see how well they worked. This product worked very well, I am impressed.


Scott's Liquid Gold Dust 'n Go
Pre-moistened wipes that are perfect for quick dusting and light polishing between applications of
 Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner & Preservative.  Disposable, durable, lint-free and wax-free, almond scent Dust 'n Go wipes can be used on almost every surface in your home to remove dust, dirt, fingerprints and smudges.  Great for use on wood, plastic, leather and vinyl.  Leaves no oily or dulling residue. 
Go to the Scott's Liquid Gold Website and check out all of their wood cleaning products.

Scott's Liquid Gold -  providing the highest quality treatments and cleaners for all of your home cleaning needs...

Don't miss the two great promotions we are currently running through Facebook! One is a generous and PRINTABLE coupon, the other is a contest to win one of 13 prizes! 
Find them here: https://www.facebook.com/scottsliquidgold 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment