We were able to choose prepaid debit card from Card.com. I love The Walking Dead and decided to choose the cool The Walking Dead debit card. The company was nice enough to put a twenty-five dollar balance on my card. We all know gas is expensive, so I used my prepaid debit card to fill up my gas tank.
This is a debit card, like the one from your bank, and you can use it EVERYWHERE Visa is accepted -- except it's way cooler and cuter than your crumby old bank card.
- Free to order, activate and load
- Free app and check deposits from your smartphone
- Free direct deposit
- Free card-to-card transfers, any time, anywhere, in seconds
- No overdraft fees -- never goes negative!
- Safer than cash - 24/7 support, Visa fraud protection and 100% FDIC insurance on funds
- No debt, financially responsible, no interest/credit/APRs
- No credit check and approval in seconds
- 22,000 in-network ATMs
- Thousands of cool, unique card designs to choose from, including brands like: Garfield, Popeye, Betty Paige, James Dean, Care Bears, Walking Dead, Star Trek, Autism Awareness, Breast Cancer Research, Shark Week, Where's Waldo, Doodle Jump, THree Stooges, ETC.This card is not a gift card, so you can’t give or receive the card as a gift - It's better than a gift card because you don't just use it once and toss it, but instead get to replace your boring bank-issued debit card and show it off over and over.Free for 30 days - then $5.95 monthly fee, which we waive when you direct deposit over $800 in the previous 30 days. This fee is the same as the Walmart prepaid card and way less than many of our competitors. It's also much less than overdrafting your bank account, paying for a checking account or using a credit card.As you can see, there is a Prepaid Debit Card for everyone at Card.com. The best thing is these cards are much cooler than the prepaid cards you now have in your wallet or your purse.