Sunday, March 3, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Pro Pain Relief Orthotics For Arch Review

I am a middle-aged man and my knees have been killing me for months. I know you are supposed to have pain when you get older, but it was becoming hard for me to walk. This has taken a bite out of my exercise and made it harder for me at work. I talked to a friend who told me I needed to get Dr. Scholl's Pro Pain Relief Orthotics inserts for my shoes. He told me the pain would be gone in a couple of days.

I took a trip to Walmart the next day and found a pair for eleven bucks. I thought it was worth eleven bucks to see if these things would really work. I put them in my shoes and wore them to work that night. The knee pain was better, but my legs were wobble and my arches hurt. I was told to keep them in and everything would be normal in a few days.

After two weeks, I have no knee pain and my arches feel perfect. This product has been the best eleven bucks I have ever spent. I plan on buying more for my other shoes. The relief is wonderful and I can now easily exercise and work without pain. If you have pain in your knees, try out the Dr. Scholl's Pro Pain Relief Orthotics, they are worth every penny

they have these for men and woman

No comments:

Post a Comment