Monday, July 1, 2013

My review of Grandma Sandinos Sicilian Sauce

Just received a package from Grandma Sandinos Sicilian sauce the other day and couldn't wait to try it.
I am almost 1/2 Italian so I knew the word "sauce" wasn't marinara or a spaghetti sauce but an infused olive oil blended with garlic and other herbs and spices.
 Science has shown that garlic and olive oil has many healthy benefits such as coronary  issues
and has been shown to lower levels of cholesterol levels and LDL levels in blood.It can also lower blood sugar and pressure (see my post dated March 22 for more detailed info).
 Well being that I cook for a living I wanted to try some boneless chicken sauteed  with Grandma Sandinos sauce.I also cooked some fresh pasta and after draining tossed it into the saute pan and stirred it with Ama which means love in Sicilian.
 I have perfect timing sometimes because my wife was walking thru the door when I was done and she commented that it smelled just like my grandmas kitchen.
 Dinner was absolutely  delizioso
GrandmaSandinos.com  Grandma Sandinos Sicilian Sauce "You will love it or else"

Slideshow



Welcome To Grandma Sandino's!

our signature Sicilian Sauce


Made with fresh garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and Mediteranean Herbs and Spices.

This sauce is great on everything! Try it on pasta, any kind of meat, fish, or chicken, salad dressing, dipping sauce, tomato salads, grilled or roasted vegetables, saute, or stir-fry!

No comments:

Post a Comment