Friday, December 14, 2012

The Right Light Bulbs For The Right Job

The lights in both of our bedrooms went out. It was annoying trying to get through the room at night and turn on the bathroom light just so we could see. A couple of times, I tripped over something on the floor and stubbed my big toe. I decided it was time for me to buy some replacement light bulbs. I matched up the light bulbs and ordered enough for both bedrooms. The light bulbs came in the mail a few days later and I replaced them. Let me tell you, it was nice being able to see our bedrooms once again. No more tripping and stubbing my toes, what a relief.

The light bulbs we buy today are much different than those light bulbs of yesteryear. Today's bulbs are brighter and last longer. They are also safer than they used to be. I love the companies who make those special bulbs that last a really long time. This means I won't have to change the light bulbs very often. What makes it better, is these same long lasting bulbs cost me less money in the long run. I guess when it comes to light bulbs, you can have your cake and eat it too. This time, I was smart because I bought some extra bulbs just in case I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment