Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ellen's Breakfast Bake


My brother and niece have been visiting all week, and sometimes its hard to find something to make for breakfast that everyone will eat.This morning my oldest daughter call's (Mom whats for breakfast) That means she and my grand daughter will be coming over and there hungry too. Plus my 17 year ol son stayed home from school And theres my company, so yes I have a whole crew to feed.So here i am trying to figure out what to make for breakfast. ( brunch cause we all slept in ) So im going thru my freezer and fridge and this what i came up with..... Oh and trust me there was no left overs.
12 oz shredded hash browns
2 cups of frozen broc.
1 cup velveta cheese
couple handfuls of peparoni
4 0r 5 teasp. of sour cream (thats all i had you can use more)
garlic pwd.,salt, and pepper to taste
1 1/2 lbs of ground sausage cooked and crumbled
8 eggs w 1/2 cup milk whisked together
spray a 9x13 bkg pan with cooking spray. layer hash brown on botton, layer the broc.
layer the velveeta cheese, layer the peperoni, dollop some sour cream, layer the cooked crumbled pork sausage and last pour egg and milk mixture evenly over top.. I also sprinkled some parmesan cheese on top
Bake in a 375 degree oven for 35 to 40 mins until golden brown and eggs are set. cut and serve.
I also put some Pillsbury Biscuits in the oven 15 min. before breakfast bake was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment