- Timothy Bradley had posters of the Pacquiao vs. Bradley rematch in November before the two fighters stepped into the ring Saturday night. It makes many boxing fans wonder if the fix was on in the Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley fight.
- Timothy Bradley talked to Bob Arum after the fight and before the decision. "Can you believe that? Unbelievable," Arum said. "I went over to Bradley before the decision and he said, 'I tried hard but I couldn't beat the guy.'" (The Associated Press)
- "Ringside punching statistics showed Pacquiao landing 253 punches to 159 for Bradley, who vowed before the fight to take the 147-pound title from Pacquiao. The Compubox statistics showed Pacquiao landing more punches in 10 of the 12 rounds." (Associated Press)
- Manny Pacquiao seemed to take the decision in stride. He knew he won the fight, but he is a sportsman and respected the decision. Some people believe this means Pacquiao may have had a part in the fix, but I see it differently. Pacquiao recommitted himself to God and believes God is now more important than his boxing career.
- Vegas gave 200-1 odds directly after the fight if Bradley won the fight. They were so sure Pacquiao won the fight they gave incredible odds and would up losing big because Bradley was given the decision. (Frontrowfights.com)
- All three judges had the same 115-113 scores, two for Bradley and one for Pacquiao. This could have some significance if the fight was fixed. If the judges were bought and were told to vote with a particular score to make the fight look closer than it was.
- Bob Arum is the promoter for both fighters. He makes money off both fighters and he is licking his licks for the rematch.
Yahoo! Sports @YahooSports
"This is a death knell for boxing, & I’m going to make a ton of money on the rematch – Bob Arum
- Timothy Bradley walks out of the ring with Pacquiao's belt knowing he lost the fight. It takes a lot of guts to steal another man's belt. Bradley should have given the belt back to Pacquiao and saved boxing a lot of trouble. He saw the dollar signs and they were more important than his dignity. He is later seen in a wheel chair with two broken ankles, if this is the truth.
- The entire world is talking about boxing like never before. Everybody is saying they will never watch boxing again. Boxing is getting more publicity than it deserves. We are becoming part of the problem.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s family are angry at the decision and they don't even like Manny Pacquiao. Who would ever think Mayweather Jr. or his family would ever stick up for the Pac-Man?
Was this fight fixed? All of the facts lead to a fix. Somebody made a ton of money off this fight and they are laughing their way to the bank. Do you want to do something to help boxing and overturn this horrible decision. Go here to