Thursday, June 7, 2012

Growing Your Business Through Online Marketing

My boss was building a new website for his business. He wanted to have the best pizza website in the area and have people order pizza online. He is a bit old-fashioned, but he wanted to do it right. He asked me to explain to him about advertising his business online. I told him that local SEO was very important if he wanted his pizza business to reach the top of the page and get a ton of traffic online. I explained to him that their were experts that could help him with his local advertisement. He told me to get the information to him because he was serious about beating the competition.


My boss has a small business, but he wants it to grow into a giant in the pizza business. He started his pizza business in Detroit and brought his ideas with him when he moved to Florida. He built a bunch of stores in Florida and Georgia. He works hard and he wants to be able to compete with the big boys in the pizza business. He knows local business marketing is important and he is trying to learn the ropes. His brothers are in business with him and they have their differences of opinion when it comes to marketing. My boss wants to market his business the right way and continue to be one step ahead of the competition.


He hooked himself up with a company I suggested that is an expert in the business or marketing businesses online. He asked them all kinds of questions. He was curious when they talked about local search engine marketing because he thought it would be neat to have customers find his pizza store through an online search. I believe my boss has taken a step in the right direction and will continue to grow into the future. I believe he is now prepared to compete with all of the big boys in our neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment