Thursday, June 20, 2013

Kentucky Fried Chicken Riverview, FL Review

We actually love KFC, the food is great. I tell my children we can go when they have a special. We got the 8 pieces of chicken meal with ten bites, mashed potatoes w/gravy, traded macaroni with cheese for the cole saw (99 cent upcharge) and four biscuits. The thing you have to know about KFC in Riverview, FL is to always expect them to miss part of your order. I told my wife to check it over before we left, but she missed the missing biscuits. Today, we go without biscuits, who knows what we will be missing next time. We could go back to the restaurant, but who really wants to drive three miles each way to get your missing biscuits. We often go to our local KFC after late morning church because our children are always begging us for it.

Usually we have to wait for extra crispy chicken. Today, KFC had their act together and actually had the extra crispy ready and hot. The food was delicious and hot when we got home. My children love the mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese. I love the chicken breasts. I have to admit, the food at KFC in Riverview, FL is excellent and always hot. The employees are always nice and try to make our drive through the drive through quick. The only problem is this KFC always (I mean always) forgets to put something into our meal to make it complete. One time I had to drive all the way back to the KFC to get my chicken breasts. Try being a man who will only eat white meat and have no chicken breasts. KFC in Riverview, FL would actually get an A grade from me if they did not forget something every time we order. Instead I give them a B for their delicious food and their nice employees. With all the food KFC has missed, they probably owe me a complete meal in the future sometime. If you want hot food and great service, stop at KFC in Riverview. Check your order because you are sure to be missing something.....

No comments:

Post a Comment