Monday, November 10, 2014

TaZa BPA Free Stemless Wine Glasses Review


  • So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product. 

  • PREVENT PARTY DRAMA with shatterproof glasses. Our glasses' virtually indestructible construction will leave you free to enjoy company without the fear of breakage. From the dining table to the pool to camping-we have you covered.
  • ENTERTAIN IN STYLE with crystal clear TRITAN plastic glasses that provide the brilliance of a fine glass. There's no need to sacrifice practicality for clarity-be prepared to receive compliments on how well they showcase wine, cocktails or any other drink you serve.
  • PRIORITIZE YOUR PEACE OF MIND. Keep harmful ingredients out of your drink. Our USA-MADE Tritan plastic is not only some of the safest, it's also durable enough to be washed in the top rack of your dishwasher on a non-heated setting. DISHWASHER SAFE. 100% BPA-FREE & EA-FREE.
  • ENJOY SMOOTH RIMS. Our glasses are just like real wine glasses in every way. Standard plastic wine glasses have uncomfortable edges. Taza rims feel like a real glass. Save your lips for better things.
  • ENJOY ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGES. TaZa! 16 oz glasses are perfectly designed to be versatile for any drink. Enjoy wine, cocktails, lemonade, juice, or even dessert. They're lightweight and comfortable to hold - even for kids.

We had the chance to use and review these shatterproof wine glasses for free. We have one glass wine glass left in the house. I have broken numerous wine glasses, they are so fragile. These wine glasses are packaged well and even meet my wife's expectations. My wife doesn't like plastic, but these BPA free and look really nice. Now, when you first touch them, the glasses seem to be whimpy. The good thing is they don't shatter like my glass wine glasses have in the past. This doesn't mean they won't eventually break. They are light, sturdy enough and work good when you have guests over to the house. They are also good with kids who like to drink other things, while their parents are drinking wine. I like the fact that they are manufactured in the US and I don't have to worry about any surprises, like glasses that are shipped here from China. They actually are high quality, being plastic, they are much lighter than glass too.  They pass our test.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment