Friday, November 14, 2014

InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.


  • 100% Natural / Best Value - Our Dead Sea Mud Mask is made from PURE Dead Sea mud to ensure the highest-quality product. Our formula is all-natural and arrives in a huge 16 oz. jar to deliver premium value.
  • Apply on the Body - Our mask also includes a nourishing blend of Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Calendula Oil, and Hickory Bark Extract that provides unsurpassed moisture to soothe dry and irritated skin. Men, women and teens with skin issues can seek help by using this natural remedy.
  • Great for Acne & Blemishes - This detoxifier and purifier comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea, which is known to contain many minerals beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium and bromine. These elements work to extract excess oil & dirt from the skin and purge blemishes.
  • Manufacturer Guarantee - InstaNatural is proud to back their products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy, no matter where you buy our products. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please contact us for a refund - no questions asked.
  • Age-Defying Benefits - Using this facial mask once a week also helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Applying the mask will improve your skin so you can achieve a more even skin tone and smoother complexion.
I remember when I was a kid, my oldest sister always walked around the house (at night) with Noxzema all over her face. We picked on her and joked about how funny it looked. We were kids and I had no idea what she was trying to do. Now they have mud masks that you can buy. It used to be you would have to go to a spa to get this kind of treatment. When we received the package, I noticed how large and heavy the jar was. I asked my wife what she thought and she said she really wanted to try it. She put the dead sea mud mask on her face. It looked like Noxzema, but much darker. I didn't laugh because this is my wife we are talking about. She said that the mud mask dried fast and made her face feel tight. Afterwards, the mud mask made her face feel smooth and soft. My wife now looks and feels like she just walked out of a spa. She loves this stuff, is happy there is a lot of it and she will be using it again and again until it is gone.
  • I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment