Monday, November 24, 2014

8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product

  • My wife threw out all of our old non-stick frying pans. She read that they were dangerous and did not want anybody in our family to be one of the statistics. When I found out Ozeri has non-stick pans that were safe, it sounded great to me. My wife likes the 8 inch pan, but wants me to buy her a larger one in future. The pan is sturdy and will likely last us a long time. When you have a wife who likes to cook, having the right cookware is important. She likes this particular pan to cook eggs. It works great and it is very easy to clean. Since I do most of the dishes, I know this well. We eat plenty of eggs, so we will use this pan a bunch.

  • Unlike other ceramic pans
  • the Ozeri Green Earth Pan utilizes GREBLON - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
  • Innovative textured pan surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and superior non-stick performance without ever releasing harmful fumes or toxins.
  • Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
  • Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
  • Boasts a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle
  • and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
  • I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment