Friday, November 14, 2014

Erase by Luxurience Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.

  • Your radiant, glowing skin is waiting to be revealed! Our proprietary rejuvenating microdermabrasion cream contains the same crystals as spa treatments at a fraction of the cost without machinery - in the comfort of your home!
  • Our rich, non-greasy emollient exfoliates dead skin cells, unclogs pores, eliminates blackheads while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Renew your skin with a scrub removes impurities, improves skin tone, texture and elasticity while stimulating new skin cell regeneration, giving you the smooth skin your friends will be jealous of!
  • Enjoy the healthy glow the sun gives you but hate the aging sun damage that comes with it? Our powerful yet safe and effective exfoliator with continual use will help reduce sun damage, acne scarring, lighten skin discoloration and age spots.
  • Reveal your skin's irresistible radiance with the rest of the Luxurience anti-aging products for sensational, healthy skin that will have your skin turning heads! 100% No Questions Asked Guarantee!

My wife had the opportunity to try this product for free, the opinion is her own. My wife loved this scrub as soon as she tried it. It smells good, it cleans great and it does not irritate. This is the kind of product my wife used to spend a ton buying at the mall. Erase works much better than the other products she has used. My wife is Filipino and her friends and her are always looking for that product that will lighten their skin, while making them look healthier and younger. This one did the job with the first treatment. My wife had that tired stressed look and this product is helping to remove it.Much cheaper than going to the spa or beauty shop.
You can use the code ERASE430 for 30% off of Erase

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment