Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Ozeri Curva Artisan double wall glasses Review


So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product

  • Set of 4 handmade, double-wall thermo glasses, each glass boasting a unique curvature that holds 8 ounces.
  • Artisan series unique double wall design suspends drinks within an inner wall for an engaging optical effect.
  • Each glass made to keep your hands cool with hot drinks, and free of condensation with chilled beverages.
  • Completely dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. Ships in an elegant 4 color printed box with a 1 Year Warranty. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • Made of heat and shatter resistant borosilicate glass, which is stronger and more durable than common glass.

We were sent these glasses for free, the review is my own. The glasses were sent packaged very well. They are small and unique looking glasses. My wife liked them immediately.  These will be the glasses we use when our friends come over for a drink. An alcoholic drink. They are lightweight and they have that really cool look. I don't know why, but you just can't stop looking at these glasses. I know they are insulated, but I don't care. This guy will use ice anyway. I just like it. That is why I will only use these glasses for beer or wine. They are a little too small for a big drinker like me. With wine, they are the perfect size, but with orange juice or water, I just find myself filling them up too much. My wife (on the other hand) will use these glasses all of the time. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment