Wednesday, November 12, 2014

DrJ Organics Facial Elixir Review


  • So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product. Actually copied of Tomoson, this time.
This product is primarily for calming and soothing. It contains oat kernel and cucumber extracts for healing, moisturinzing and a mild astringency that reduces puffiness. German chamomile and rose geranium are added for their natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. The anthocyanin that makes blueberries blue is also a powerful antioxidant that combats the free radicals believed responsible for inflammation, aging, and cancer.


My wife is an accountant and sometimes her work is filled with stress. You can see this inn he face. She decided this was one of those products she wanted to try. She tried it yesterday and she likes it. It makes her face feel smooth (when she puts it on). She lied on the bed and fell right to sleep. She felt calm and relaxed after another stressful day. I'm hoping this product helps my wife relax at those tough times of the month. The product is simple to use. You close your eyes, spray it on your face and let it soak in. It is perfect that it is organic and doesn't have anything in it that has the chance to harm you. Over time, we hope it takes some of that stress look out of her face.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment