Monday, November 24, 2014

KissMe Organics Organic Ceremonial Grade Green Tea Matcha Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product

  • HIGHEST QUALITY MATCHA: Shade grown, Ceremonial Matcha powder is distinctive due to the vibrant green color, slightly sweet flavor and smooth finish.
  • OVER 100 YEARS OF ORGANIC FARMING EXPERIENCE & RECOGNIZED BY THE UN: Our certified organic family-owned Japanese tea farm has been operating since 1915, run by the same family for over 3 generations. Grown in the Shizuoka region of Japan, recognized by the United Nations as a Globally Important Agricultural Heritage System
  • ENERGY POWERHOUSE, NATURAL MOOD ENHANCER & MENTAL FOCUS: Boost your vitality with the unique ability to reduce stress levels, focus the mind, and provides all-day energy.
  • UP TO _137x THE ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: Matcha is a fine powdered form of shade grown green tea leaves. This means you consume the entire leaf providing your body and mind with a maximum concentration of Polyphenols and EGCG.
We received this product for free, the review and/or opinion is my own. The tea comes in a canister, there is a sealed bag that holds the tea. I took the bag and dumped it into the canister to make it easier for me to use. I saw one review, where they say the tea is brown. My tea was green and powdery. Perfect for putting in my smoothies. I take about a teaspoon and put it into a smoothie. The smoothie covers the taste, but I still get a burst of energy. I think this tea is great. If you haven't had organic matcha tea before, make sure you are careful taking it out of the bag. You may lose some because it is powdery and is easy to spill. I taught my kids to enjoy my smoothies, they get good nutrition and this tea enhances that flavor. My son is hooked on matcha green tea, he loves it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment