Sunday, November 9, 2014

BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil (1 fl oz) Review



  • So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.
  • 100% Pure Cold Pressed Unrefined Rosehip Oil
  • Naturally rich in essential fatty acids, including omega-6 and omega-3, as well as provitamin A, BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil is renowned for its benefits on skin. This highly-prized oil is commonly used for a number of skin conditions, such as dermatitis, acne, eczema, wrinkles and fine lines.
  • Especially beneficial to aging and very dry skin. Helps minimize the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and sun spots.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Proudly based in Pasadena, California
  • BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil is sourced from sustainably harvested & wildcrafted rosehip seeds without pesticides. All Natural, Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Fragrance Free, Petroleum Free, All Good

My daughter deals with eczema and I am beginning to deal with it myself. We had the chance to try this Rosehip Oil for free and I wanted to see what it would do. I tried it on myself first because I did not want my daughter to be a guinea pig. I have a spot on my chest that has been driving me crazy. I tried some of this on the spot and it is slowing fading away. If you have eczema, you know how it loves to stay around like a bad cold. I believe it will be gone in another week of use. Then I will try this out on some of my daughter's eczema. I don't use a lot, so it should last a good long time.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment