Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Patented Contoured Sleep Mask Review


So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product

  • SLEEP DEEPLY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Pull out this incredibly lightweight, comfortable sleep mask anywhere - in a bed, on a flight, on a long car ride, while camping - and enjoy uninterrupted, deep, restful sleep.
  • SLEEP LONGER IN COMPLETE DARKNESS. Exposure to light during sleep interferes with your sleep cycle, preventing you from the long and deep night's rest you need to function at your best. The Nidra mask completely blocks out all light and visual stimuli so you can nap or sleep soundly anywhere. Nidra's mask is like having your own personal mobile black-out curtains. Sweet dreams.
  • WAKE UP FEELING AND LOOKING REFRESHED. Using advanced ergonomics, the Nidra Deep Rest Sleep mask uniquely contours to your face and eyelids for maximum sleeping comfort. Look and feel well-rested, refreshed, and energetic.
  • BLINK FREELY. The Nidra Deep Rest Sleep mask is specially designed with deeply molded cups that curve away from eyes and eyelashes for rub-free comfort. Our mask will keep your eyes shielded from light without smudging eye make-up or compressing your face, eyelids, and eyelashes while you sleep.
  • NEW AND EXCLUSIVE TO AMAZON. New and advanced, this lightweight, contoured mask is the best sleep mask on the market and will leave you more rested than ever before. With the Nidra mask, you can find your sleeping bliss every night (especially helpful while traveling, camping, and napping or if your partner or watches TV in bed).
We received this mask for free, the review and opinions are my own.  Ever since I became middle-aged, sleep was a harder thing to come by. Part of it was my schedule, my mind racing in the middle of the night and not being able to relax. Sometimes I have to sleep during the day and the sunlight makes it even tougher than at night. This sleep mask keeps the light out. The mask fits good and is comfortable. It makes day like night and makes it easier for me to get to sleep. I will use this mask on long plane trips to help me sleep. I will also use it on long trips when I have to sleep in a hotel. Now, maybe with more sleep, I will have more energy and be able to accomplish more. Here's to more and better sleep. 

9 Reasons Why Sleep is So Important
- Keeps your heart healthy
- Reduces stress
- Can help you lose weight
- Boosts memory
- Makes you more active
- Reduces your risk of depression
- Reduces chronic inflammation
- Helps your body replenish
- Makes you smarter

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment