Monday, November 3, 2014

Swimtastic Fog-Resistant Goggles with UV-Protection + Free Bonus Ear Plugs Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.

Perfect Fit & Clear Views: Wear Them All Day Without Frustration
How do your goggles perform in a hectic race? Do they fog up just when you need a clear view? Do they slip and allow water to leak in? That's the last thing you need when seconds count.
With the Swimtastic® Eye Candy Pro-X silicone swim goggles, you can dive right in without worry. The face-hugging shape and soft silicone seal easily create a watertight fit, while the anti-fog coating ensures a clear view of your goal and allows you to keep a close eye on the competition, even in the most heated race.
The double head strap helps keep your goggles securely in place during rigorous drills and active strokes. The adjustable clasp sits at the back of the head, making it easy to get a perfect fit while reducing drag.
Not only that, but the UV-protective lenses help prevent the damaging effects of prolonged sun exposure without reducing visibility. In fact, these goggles are perfectly suited for use indoors or out, so there's no need to manage multiple pairs.
Latex-free and made from 100% silicone for chemical, heat, and tear resistance, so you can be sure these goggles will provide long-lasting comfort and years of use. No allergy-inducing products to cause an unwanted reaction.
Included with every pair is a free bonus pair of earplugs. Perfect for avoiding distracting and potentially painful water in your ear canals.
- Adjustable head strap fits most adults and older children, and allows quick and easy fitting.
- Durable silicone resists chemicals and tears for long-lasting wear.
- Sleek profile is perfect for competitive swimmers.
- Dual-strap design makes these goggles ultra-comfortable and helps prevent slippage.
- Perfect for racing or other competitive swimming.


I was sent the adult version of these swimming goggles for free, the opinions are my own. Now you know by my last post that my daughter wants these goggles. We will try them on her and see if they fit. I looked them over and they are high quality, with UV protection (which we really need here in Florida) and the cost is reasonable. I tried them on and they fit fine. I think they will fit my daughter. We will find out on our next swimming trip. I'm sure she will try them on after school today anyway. We both like the way they look. The free ear plugs are important for me. I cannot go underwater without ear plugs because I get swimmer's ear easily. I have to protect my ears. This is a perfect extra that some of us need. We have looked at goggles like this here in Florida and this is a great price. Many of the cheaper goggles just fall apart and I can tell these will last a long time. I checked the other reviews and was happy to learn that they will adjust to fit my daughter too. She will be happy. I also love the no fog feature because when goggles fog, the kids throw them on the ground.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment