Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Alpha Grillers Garlic Press and Peeler Set Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.

  • LIFETIME GUARANTEE: LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK! We are so confident that you will love our Press & Peeler Set that we are offering all customers a lifetime guarantee. If at any point you decide you are not completely satisfied with your set, just drop us an email and we will refund 100% of the money. In other words, your purchase is completely risk free!
  • DURABLE AND DISHWASHER SAFE. Since the press is made from solid, high quality stainless steel, and the peeler from tough FDA approved silicone, these kitchen gadgets will last as long as you need them and are perfectly safe to clean in the dishwasher.
  • MAKES A BEAUTIFUL GIFT. Not only is the Alpha Grillers Garlic Press a gorgeously designed kitchen tool, it comes in an elegant, fabric lined presentation case (check out the second image on the left). A perfect birthday or holiday present for anyone that loves to cook.
  • PRESS UNPEELED GARLIC AND GINGER. Thanks to the heavy duty construction and ergonomic design, you can easily mince both unpeeled garlic cloves and peeled ginger. What's more, there is next to no waste: garlic comes out, peel stays in.
  • WANT PEELED CLOVES FOR SLICING? NO PROBLEM! Crushed garlic is delicious and versatile, but sometimes you want to slice it up! Being the only press on Amazon to come with a garlic peeler, we've got you covered.

My wife uses a lot of garlic. She is from the Philippines and a bunch of her recipes call for garlic. She came to this country thirteen years ago and she loves to cook. She bought a cheap garlic press at the dollar store. The thing worked, but it was messy and very hard to use. My wife is a small woman and it hard for her to use the cheap press. This garlic press is heavy, but it works really well. You put the garlic cloves in the basket and press it. It was easy for my wife to do with two hands. She said it was very easy to use. I tried it with an peeled garlic clove (she pealed with the peeler) and it worked perfectly. We will use this garlic press every time we need one for all of my wife's recipes. The press is made of strong stainless steel and will last a lifetime. It is easy to clean. We used warm water, soap and a sponge and easily cleaned the press. This is a product that was fun to review and one we will actually continue to use. Great product that deserves five stars. My wife loves it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment