Monday, November 17, 2014

Dinosaur T-Rex Room Guard with Motion Sensor Review



So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.

Kidzlane T-Rex Projector
*High Quality T-Rex Shaped Projector
*24 Dinosaur Images on 3 Inter-changeable Discs
*Projects Images over 3 feet
*T-Rex Room Guard has motion sensor and 5 mighty roar sounds
*Secret code unlocks online dinosaur facts
Every kid loves dinosaurs. These massive creatures that once ruled our world carry a fascination with the unknown and awaken in kids a desire for lifelong learning. Now, with the new Kidzlane Tyrannosaurus Rex Projector, you can be right in the middle of the world of dinosaurs. Better yet, you can have your own T-Rex to guard your room against unwanted intruders!
Motion Sensitive Guard
*The T-Rex room guard has five mighty roar sounds that come to life every time someone enters your room. The high-tech tremor alert and motion sensor allow the dinosaur guardian to detect every trespasser. For those times you want to open up your room, you can turn your guardian on and off via the hidden switch.
Fun and Educational
*The Tyrannosaurus Rex room guardian functions as a projector which can throw pictures of 24 different dinosaurs on your wall. From the stegosaurus to the triceratops and the mighty brontosaurus, your kids will be right in the middle of the world of the dinosaurs.
*All you have to do is select any of the three video discs for hours of dino-fun! Discs are stored in the dinosaur’s back. Images are focused using the T-Rex’s articulated arms; a disk on its back allows you to move from image to image.
*The Kidzlane Tyrannosaurus Rex Projector and Roaring Room Guard Alarm can provide hours of fun for kids of all ages.

We had the chance to try this cool toy for free, the opinions are our own. As soon as the T-Rex came in my eight year old daughter (Khloe) claimed it. I opened it and put the three AA batteries into the bottom of the monster. You need a small Philip's screwdriver to open his belly and insert the batteries. It took my daughter and I to figure the dinosaur out.  Their is a place behind the head, where you put one of the discs. You store the other two discs on his back. You push the button and the T-Rex roars. The video camera comes on and the image was blurry. My daughter figured out that you can move the right front claw to improve the picture. This is a very cool toy that kids will love. My daughter had a blast with T-Rex yesterday. We completely figured out the motion sensor yet. We just know T-Rex comes to life, roars and dinosaur pictures come up on the wall. This would be a great Christmas present for some lucky kid. This toy was perfect because my daughter is learning about dinosaurs right now and her interest is huge.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment