Monday, November 10, 2014

Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Gel Cleanser Review


  • So everybody knows, this is how my reviews work. I will copy information about the product from Amazon, so you get the information from the companies own mouth about the product I will add a picture, then I will give you an opinion about the product in my own words. I think it is important to have the information from the company and an unbiased opinion, so you know the most about each particular product.
This unique cleanser utilizes the properties of Activated Charcoal in a base of organic aloe vera to neutralize acidity and absorb impurities while sugar cane and maple provide gentle exfoliation for increased cellular turnover. Amazingly absorbent, Activated Charcoal is widely known for its ability to effectively cleanse the skin, unclog pores and remove deeper impurities and dead skin cells.
Beneficial for all skin types, powerful antioxidants and tea tree and other essential oils provide effective anti-aging and blemish healing properties, including treatment ofacne, rosacea and eczema.


This product is a perfect product for my family to try. My wife, daughter and I have eczema. My wife decided she would be the first one to try this product. She noticed that this product cleans the areas and keeps her from breaking out. The best thing she likes is the itching is gone. If you have eczema, you know that the itching part is horrible. From the looks of it, this is a product that is made of natural ingredients. We have used many other products that work a little bit, but they just don't do the job. This one is perfect. It's a cleaner that actually cleans, but does not irritate the skin. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment