Thursday, May 2, 2013

Some Of Us Love To Buy Real Estate

I am a dreamer. My wife and I own a home in Florida and we also have a home in Cebu, Philippines. My wife is from the Philippines and we would love to spend some of our retirement there. I am also one of those people that love to compare things. I am a numbers person. I am not rich, but I like to see how far my money can go. You ever compare power companies? Yourselect Power Company Comparison I like to compare prices in the US and other countries. It is interesting to me that we make more money in the US, but the prices for electricity is still expensive in places like the Philippines.

I love real estate. I love to see what it cost to live in other countries. If you like to travel, it is often cheaper to own than continue to rent. You can also rent out that house when you are not using it. If you are looking for a home in New Zealand, there is a great place to find that perfect home loan. Check them out at Viventium New Zealand Home Loans. It is always a good idea to know where to go when you need a home loan.  We had to do this in The US and the Philippines. Now is a great time to get a home loan and buy a new home. I am always looking for an investment property. My brother and I are trying to find the perfect home to buy and rent out.

In my free time, I love to watch television shows and movies. I am tired of those second rate movies that bore you to death. I am more apt to watch a movie that is well done, the video part of a movie is very important to its success. If you are planning to make a movie, hook up with the experts that are willing and able to help you. I think Swoon Video Production in Auckland would be a great choice because they get the job done right. Now you know what I think about traveling, real estate and movies. I hope my fun information helps you in a good way.



1 comment:

  1. Its more fun in the Philippines there are a lot of queer personalities the chismosas in English gossipers, the tambays people who keep on sitting down beside the streets, the drunkards he he etc
    lumina homes

    ReplyDelete