Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Tough Week Three With Revolt

Week three with Revolt was a tough one for me. I had a sinus infection and felt under the weather. I was taking Cipro and this made it tougher for me to exercise. The medicine completely wore me out. I also had trouble keeping to the diet. I did watch what I ate the best I could. I lost another pound and am about half a pound above 200. I haven't been under 200 pounds for many years.

I think the best thing I learned from Revolt is my diet. Even when I am sick, I can pay attention to what I eat. I feel healthier and stronger when I eat right. I am also learning you can eat a better diet when you eat out. We went to Cracker Barrel (for the kids) and I chose foods that were good for me. I didn't choose the first thing on the menu that made me drool, I chose for my health.

After three weeks, I decided I will continue to exercise and eat a good diet for the rest of my life. I will be 49 in July and it is time to take better care of my body. I like the program because you can take it with you. I can do the exercises at home or on the road. With my jobs, this is convenient for me. I am also a person who does not like to go to the gym, I like to exercise at home.

I am hoping week four brings me under 200 pounds, this will be a huge success for me. The doctor told me I couldn't get to my goal of 190 pounds, but here's to proving him wrong......

No comments:

Post a Comment